In the event of administrative openings for the 2014-2015 school year, Dare County Schools is now accepting applications for the following positions:
Positions - Principals, Assistant Principals, Administrative Interns, Directors, Managers
>>Click here for more information<<
Interested in Dare Schools' Affordable teacher housing? Locations in Kill Devil Hills and Buxton.
Inquire to Trip Hobbs, Personnel Director 252-480-8888 x 1919
Free bus driving course on Monday, March 31 - Wednesday, April 2
- Full time, part time, and substitute drivers needed
- Manteo Middle School, 8:15 AM daily
- over the age of 21
- hold a clean NC drivers license
- Call Transportation Director David Twiddy 473-3717 x 3402 to register or for more information.
- Attention - Approved - Substitute Teachers:
Child Nutrition needs substitute employees on nearly a daily basis. The hourly rate is $8.64. Approved substitute teachers with an interest in substituting for Child Nutrition can contact: Carol Sykes Child Nutrition Director 480-8888 x 1920. Since substitute teachers are approved by the Board of Education, the addition to the Child Nutrition substitute list only takes a few days.
- Information about the next class will be posted as it becomes available. For questions contact Nancy Austin 480-8888 x 1923.
All certified applicants must hold or be eligible to hold appropriate licensure.
Child Nutrition is now accepting applications for employment. Complete a Dare County Schools, Classified Application and check food service.
It is the policy of Dare County Schools to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability or age in all programs and activities.
The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Each may be contacted by mail - c/o Dare County Schools, PO Box 1508, Nags Head, NC 27959 and/or by phone (252) 480-8888.